Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BMW X5


There's a lot that happened last week. I'd wanted to share it a past few days but I've been quite packed with lots of stuffs. Now that I've time still I can't jot it as I have a fever. Yeah, again. Huhu... Now, I hope after I recovered, I'll focus on my PhD and promise to finish as quickly as possible...Right now at this time, I sure have a strong determination...muahaha. Well, determination is the key to success right guys :)

I'll promise to myself to share every single bits especially the one that I attended last Sunday... At least, I can revise...

Just something that I wanna share, here in UK, most of them like to use the phrase --> does that make sense?

uwaa...i dunno what i mumbling here...

miss my car a lot! and i dont know how's her condition back at home...there must be no one who wash her...well, i dont wash her too..haha...very rarely...but she stills shine! as shiny as the moonlight...

uwaa...talking crap again here....bye bye bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care dear...!