Saturday, February 5, 2011

Huhuhu...now i know why I had that gloomy heart. It is because of the hormone imbalance that women usually have it every month. Weird right? But still, it is not that the main factor. That is just a supporting factor of my gloomy heart.
[gedikla aku nih kan blog]

I've submitted my first fresh-from-the-oven review to my SV last week and we're going to have a meeting next Monday (7/2/2011). And that sure wreck my nervous. I have to read and read more. But as I keep reading, I have no idea what on the earth I am reading. Muahaha... I just keep reading but still I can't put in a conceptualize frame of my ideas. Huh...





Urm...last Wednesday, I had went to a welcoming event for the new international students. It was a short nice one not the same as the one in my previous uni in Malaysia. Just a 6 minutes speech from the VC. I love that. And my God, all the foods there were so super delicious looking. HOWEVER, I just took the vege ones. What to do right? This is not Malaysia. Well, Malaysia is not always Halal too. Have to beware too.

I met new friends too. One from Canada and Norway. I also had quite a long chit chat with one of my colleague from Mexico. Almost one hour and I didn't finish yet my review at that time! She told me the situation of her country which encounter a big problem with the drug dealers. She was worried as these drug dealers are becoming uncontrollable and start to mess up with society. She said thanks to me for hearing all her stories as she can't bear it any more. I understand her feelings as I have no one here too to share my problems. I hope I can tell something about Islam one day to her :)

Oh...I must stop. I didn't start any of my reading yet.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just need to be confidence when eating sumthing...so that u can eat all the delicious food..ok..I admit..I am talking crap here..lol