Monday, February 7, 2011

As explicit as possible

I've found an article that refresh back "how to do a thesis"... here --> http://www.aber.ac.uk/media/Modules/dissert1.html

My SV wanted an outline for my study which I forgot to do it...haha. What I did was just a 7-pages of a sort-of-critical-but-not-that-critical review. Awesome right? To do a page already drove me crazy and for 7 pages... it took me 7 nights without sleeping. Fine. I'm exaggerating it. Enough with the metaphors. Suddenly, I remembered that I have an e-book of how to write your thesis by Rowena Murray. Bye, I'm going to read it now.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you get the e-book...if you dont mind..share with me..:)

Haruna said...

i'll email to you later :)

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

for me too...^_^