Monday, February 7, 2011

I am no stranger to the rain


Haha...the title up there sounds like what-the-what right? I had just met with my supervisor this morning. Sigh~ He's good but i'm so far beyond being that good. Next task to submit is this Wednesday. And have next meeting either this week or next week. If I have that high level of confidence, maybe I enjoy seeing him even everyday...haha.


But the matter is that I don't. He said that I have a good writing skill. Of course it's good because 90% of it was cut-copy and paste...haha. Well, I admit I prefer to write than to present as I'm so horrible in presenting. He said " here you can have the freedom to talk what YOU think and not to fear with what the government had implemented"....and here is where my problem arose --> I am not a thinker!! Even though my blog entitled ::Out of the Box:: but it's just a cliché...haha. I dont even put my thought out of the box...


Well, I keep writing here as to look as I am busy doing my work; and my fingers have to keep pressing the keypads. Look, I am so good in acting right? haha... I have lots of more to share but seriously I have to start doing my work again.
the end.


4 comments:

Lynn said...

i like the part when u said this...

"I am so good in acting right?"

yuppp...i totally agree wit dis statement...muahaha...

...dis award goes to...asma = "drama queen"

n i'm curious 2 c her acting skills...*wink*

Haruna said...

but hardly cant beat miss lyn...the most promising queen of the year...*wink* *wink*

Anonymous said...

I wish to be a good writer like you..share some tips here...(^_^)

Lynn..I thought I am the one who is a drama queen..:p

Lynn said...

it seems to me that u want to share the same trophy, rite???