Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another update



Haha...How frequent do I blog? I was trying to start reading my second journal and then my eyes started to close again...OMG!

Well let's have some chit chat here. A research-related chat is preferable. Says who? Me ;)


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Right now, my depth-focus in this so-called PhD study is on dietary guidelines in Malaysia. I don't know how many outside there who realized the existence of this Malaysian Dietary Guidelines.Are you aware of that??? I am aware since I'm in this field but how about others?

If I'm not aware, I must be a dumbhead then -_-!!

Therefore,

Is it necessary that you develop this whole dietary guidelines like a crazy old-man when the messages were not even conveyed to the whole population? Huh? Developing a tool in nutrition is like playing with log-linear...haih...


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Yeah, we still need to have a guidance but the matter is how on earth do we deliver the message?

And,


Another important issue is, how will the population response to this dietary guidelines?


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Lets say, you knew that fried chicken contains a lot of saturated fat and all that stuffs... and then, one day you were give a one week of free fried chicken, dont you want to accept it? I probably will...

But the whole point here is just

"EAT MODERATELY"

and


"DO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REGULARLY"


and Islam has teach us all that...
....eat when you are hungry and stop before you're full...


p/s: here's the link if you wanna know more about malaysia dietary guidelines click here or you can fully download it from malaysian ministry of health website.

No comments: