Saturday, February 5, 2011

Smiling

I always smile...but sometimes it is just a fake smile. I just don't want people to notice and make the surrounding atmosphere feels bad. When actually deep inside my heart, just God knows it. I play a good act in pretending to have a good life sometimes...ahaha.


Well, that's enough for now. Why? Because it is all craps. And please H. Mubarak just do what Ben Ali has done. Just step down!! <-- out of nowhere, Egypt revolution story appeared in this n3!!



4 comments:

Lynn said...

my dear lalink...asma', no matter what happens...put a smile on ur face ^_^...u'll definitely see a change in ur face...ur will glow and looking young...(kalah ler adk2 yg len)

Haruna said...

thanks lyn dearieee..no wonder you look young..cause you always put a smile. miss you :(

Lynn said...

hak hak...well i have too...if not, my mom said mulut i cam muncung itik...

Anonymous said...

When u smile, u look so sweet dear..more sweet than sugar itself...i miss your smile actually ...(dayat pasti akan muntah darah kalau baca komen ni) :p