Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nearly miss my flight

I nearly missed my flight to Kuala Terengganu this morning. Alhamdulillah, I managed to hop in. But all that already requires about 110km/hr of my running speed. I nearly burned up all my calorie intake. I feel like fainting as I step in the plane. So exhausted.


I really dont know whether it's my fault or my dad's fault. He told me yesterday that we'll be going to LCCT at 5.15am. Ok, fine then. But at 5.30am this morning, he's still in the TOILET. Oh my. Since, he's still in the toilet, I also took the chance to go to the toilet too but just for a few seconds (ok...for few minutes i think). And we departed from home something around 5.35am or 5.40am.


I arrived at the LCCT at 6.15am. I rushed to the self-check in counter. But, it was not allowed since it's already 45minutes to the departure time. I was frustrated. I ran quickly to find the luggage counter since Terengganu doesnt have anymore it's counter for check in. To my shock, it was a very long queue. Sigh. I prayed hard in my heart that time for Allah to ease my journey. I headed to the air asia's staff and ask her regarding my ticket. She ask me to queue up. It's already 6.30. so, i just followed and wait patiently hoping that i'm still able to catch up my flight.


Alhamdulillah, it's my turn as i waited for just few minutes. The staff quickly passed my boarding ticket and asked me to immediately go to the gate.


Now, I have to pass another long queue for the security check-up. What-the what. I have no choice but to cut the line. I asked politely to the person in front to let me go through since my flight is at 7.00am and it was 6.45am already. He smiled back and nodded back to showed that I'm allowed to do so. What a relief. As soon as I passed the security check-up, I heard couples of names were announced which included my name too. I ran like crazy. And the running didnt end up yet since I have to ran again to the plane. My plane was on the very last lane at the end of the LCCT i think. That's so crazy. Fortunately, I was not alone running at time. There was about 4-5 peoples altogether running like crazy. Haha.



That was really a total new experience for me. I dont want it to happen for the second time. I hope it'll be the last. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah...finally u safely arrived at keropok lekor land!

Haruna said...

thnks for fetching me ;)