Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to work

Time do fly fast here compared when I'm in Terengganu. I'll be going back to Terengganu tomorrow morning and hopefully will be arriving at 7.55am. Haha... sorry dad cause you have to drive me early in the dawn to LCCT tomorrow. And I supposed to be back at work tomorrow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went to PKNS Bangi this afternoon along with my lil sis (but she's big than me :p) and also my mom. We were browsing for some raya stuffs and i end-up buying 2 tudungs 'hijabs' that cost me rm100. Oh my God... My mom said she can get one abaya with that value. But, I like it... heheh. Just once in a while right. I think it's worth it. Both tudungs are grey in color. I just bought the tudung first and i'm doing it in a reversing way. One supposed to buy 'baju' first and then buy a tudung that suits the baju's color. But I'm doing it the other way round. My mom just gave me a small sigh. haha....



credit to: Anggun Tudung
this is for illustration only

I'll have some things to be done tomorrow. First, I need to follow-up Dr Nasir regarding my referee form. Second, I have to check my UMT's inbox. Third, I need to confirm my convocation date since I need to book my flight ticket. Fourth, play FB. Fifth, play FB and etc. haha. Sixth, I need to produce one paper regarding nutritional knowledge and last but not least, updated my own nutritional knowledge.

No comments: