Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love the me right now


Uhh... I really dont know. My life is totally going upside down now but still not critical that my head would explode at anytime. I am messed up. Well, is it me to be blamed? Was I that dumb not to be well-prepared? Absolutely not! It's all fate. We plan, but Allah knows the rest.


It's all about furthering my study abroad. Why on the earth is it d**n hard to have my study abroad?? Be patient asma' and mind your language please. First, Alhamdulillah I already got the MOHE's scholarship to further abroad. The problem is that it's going to expire by 1 December 2010. For god's sake, cant MOHE be more relevant? Initially I was planning to study somewhere else not in Sydney and it turns out that MOHE didnt approve it.



So, I choose Sydney instead. The problem is Sydney has specific date to commence which will be either in July or March. Since I applied the scholarship in end of June, obviously I cant enroll for the July intake and have to go for the March intake the next year. And that surely will automatically burn the quota i'm holding right now. Ha!Ha! But, I believe that Allah knows the best. So, no worries.




Sometimes, life wont be that easily for us. Challenges, obstacles and etc. will teach us the meaning of strong and patient.




La tahzan guys! This whole world is only TEMPORARY. Be scared for the PERMANENT. And im the one that need to be reminded of that :(





A life without challenge would be like

going to school without lessons to learn.

Challenges come not to depress or get you down,

but to master and to grow and to unfold your abilities






2 comments:

MrsFahrin_not_to_be:( said...

Allah knows better than us...pray hard! insyaAllah, the progress will smooth...miss u so much! :p

Haruna said...

the name seems familiar... ive seen it somewhere. urm..maybe the front page of some magazine called "Uganda: it's heaven"

correct me if im wrong :p