Friday, March 5, 2010

Sleeping panda?

dear blog, it's 10pm and im already sleepy. im typing this n3 while listening to the piala pidato perdana menteri where all of them were international participants and have to deliver their speech in bahasa malaysia. well, im not interested at all in telling 'bout the competition...ahaha.

my planning for this night is to continue my reading but it didnt work that way. ive done something else which was not in my planning at all. so, that's what we called flexible, isn't it ;) To fall asleep while reading someone else book, or articles or what ever is something that could be considered normal, but what if we fall asleep while reading our OWN thesis?? haha...that do happened to me. i was reading through my thesis last night and without any notice, i was fast asleep until my sister switch off the light. i dunno how the examiners bear to read through all the contents as the writer itself cudnt hang with it even a few minutes..okay, that's so harsh...i'll put it 'bout an hour.

something good i think happened this morning. as i was doing my usual jogging early this morning, my hp rang. it was weird for somebody to call me early in this morning (except for hariss, who wouldn't even bother at what time she called...haha. blog, im 150% sure that she's not reading this as she doesnt even know bout this blog :P) It was someone from Helwa Terengganu. She introduced herself as Kak Nor. She was asking whether im already in Terengganu or still in UPM. Since i told her im still in UPM and will be there soon, she immediately ask me whether i have a house to rent, do i have somebody to pick up me later and lots of more. it was so nice. i have this good feeling that im not going to be alone in Terengganu. and im going to contribute something there for Islam's sake, insyaAllah ;) I want to be someone useful and reliable (hoho...im in a high motivation mode right now:p )

tomorrow im going to have a date with mun chieng ;) We'll be going to the aussie edu fair in Seri Pacific Hotel. mun chieng offered herself to drive but both of us dont have any idea the route to get there. so, we just have to go by LRT for tomorrow :( We wanna bring u too blog. but u dont have legs to walk. so, we couldn't bring u and it's hot nowadays. blog, if someday u can walk (which is totally impossible) and i emphasized again, IF someday u can walk,
dont walk behind me, i dont want u to be my follower
dont walk infront of me, i dont want u to be my leader
but do walk besides me, i just want u to be my friend...

haha...sweet isnt it blog...

bye2 blog for now. im refresh back after this rambling talk stuff :p

No comments: