Sunday, March 28, 2010

A deep sorrow

Wow...the title is too spooky for me. And it seems so not me. haha... Blog, i have a lot to share as lots of things had happened this past few days. But i don't know where to start.

well, lets begin with story 1;

Sorrow. That's the best word to describe myself right now. Why? I don’t know myself blog. My dear close friend, Hariss, had came last Friday and slept over for two days at my house (I mean my parents’ house :P). We went shopping on Saturday and I was surprised by a gift she gave me. There was this department full of branded handbags and I just have this window-shopping-glancing through all over these handbags. Suddenly, Hariss came to me and asked which one I like the most? Well, without a thought, I just pointed out straight to a lovely maroon handbag. And u know what blog, she said I’ll give it to you as a present. I was shocked. I don’t know what to say. I love the bag but I don’t know whether to say yes or not. Ahaha… well, of course I had said yes. Ahaha… She said it was a gift for me as I will start working soon. Thanks Hariss. You’re the best buddy I have and I heart you. Frankly speaking, I’ll be missing all my friends here and I don’t know whether I’ll survive at my new place or not. But life must go on. I can’t just sit in this comfort zone!!

HEY me!! what's the connection between sorrow and the story above??? *sigh*

Blog, I'll continue later. I suddenly lost the mood to write. AGAIN, this is a totally crap entry.


No comments: