Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mocha dear? Err... no thanks


I learnt my lesson. Use you’re brain and don’t let you’re saliva makes the decision. If u can’t bear with heavy caffeine what more if it is an extreme mocha.

Yesterday afternoon was super extremely hot. I was extremely thirsty and exhausted too. While waiting for my poster to be printed, I thought of having myself some cold stuffs. Just a few walks a step; I saw this super delicious beverages café. There were a lot of choices. You just name it. Everything was nice. I don’t know which want to choose. Without noticing, I already had myself enjoying this yummy extreme mocha. Yeah…it is the extreme one. I had no idea at all why on the earth did I choose that one. Not that the café doesn’t have fruit juices or soft drinks, it’s just my saliva. Blaming my saliva…hahaa. And that evening, I caught myself a really bad headache. I swallowed the panadol but still the pain was there. I knew that heavy caffeine is one of my food taboos, it is just that I can’t stand the whipped cream which was waving happily to me :p

And there you go, I can’t sleep that night until 4 something. I’ve done sort of things, zikr, read the lost symbol (which was only a page until I knew that I don’t have any idea what I was reading about), surf internet, discussed politics with huda bout more than 2 hours (haha…well, we need to know the whereabouts right) and many more. And I had become insomnia last night.

I know blog. It is me to be blamed. Haha… I’ll never touch extreme mocha aanymore but mocha still ok, I think. Haha…


No comments: