Thursday, December 24, 2009

My english teacher

last night, i went to surau annur. dr badrul amin delivered a nice talk on maal hijrah. he explained the meaning of hijrah. at that time, hijrah was compulsory. and it took a lot of sacrifices to hijrah. and only those who really love Allah and His Rasul will obey and abide to Allah's order to hijrah. and our prophet prays to Allah before his hijr something like this "Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku keluar dari negeri yang aku cintai, maka Engkau berikanlah kepadaku negeri yang Kau cintai"...therefore Medina is the place that Allah's love...Dr Badrul Amin said u can observe the difference between Mecca and Medina in terms of its environment, landscape, the arab people and many more...i hope i can be there someday...insyallah

and,

i met my english teacher too there, Pn Wan Hidayati...she taught me when i was in form 1-3 (i almost forgot that until she told me...ahaks) and the most thing that made me happy was she noticed me first and called my name perfectly...she really has a strong memory...thanks teacher for all ur valuable knowledge u had poured in us


but she wears tudung...this picture is only for illustration purposes

No comments: