Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Face mask

i hope tomorrow will be o.k. i hope i'll get back my draft by tomorrow. Ya Allah, everything is within ur will. we just plan ne... hope for the best. i really hope everything can be settled by this semester.

i met sok foon...my friend from I.G (institute of gerontology). we chat for awhile after such a long time havent met...sashiburi ne...we shared our problem together since we were having quite the same problem...huhu. we wish for the best...gambarre ne

she also promoted me with me some cute face mask...i bought 6 packets of them and got a free eye mask...i always wanted to buy some but i dont have time to drop by the pharmacy or i dont have money at that time...ekeke. since the price is cheaper than it was in the pharmacy, i bought 6 of them...haha.

6 face masks which have been bought;

1) Naturgo Shiseido Face Mask


review 1: u can click here for more info
review 2: can click here too...


2) Hokkaido Lover Mask


i just bought the blue one...not all..hehe

3) My Scheming Beauty Mask

this one also offers a lot of choices. but i just pick three of them;

Hydrolyzed silk protein


Grape Seed Extract


Aloe extract + Vitamin E


and lastly the new updated version of my scheming beauty mask

Mint Collagen



AND i got a free Crystal Whitening Brightening Eye Mask



and it worth for RM15.00 only...best buy aint i...hehe


well, what's the purpose of this n3 anyway?? hoho...at least i know that i have used my money somewhere..kuikui...

No comments: