Saturday, May 10, 2014

Selamat Hari Ummi

Thank you Allah for the upon greatest gift in my life...
Thank you for giving me the chance to taste the love from a mom
I am deeply truly feel grateful for what you had give me.. sometimes I do really take granted for what I have
As I grow up, I began to realize that not everyone have the chance of being loved by a mom
My tears rolled down as I read through newspaper each day, baby being dumped in the most disgusted place
Thank you Allah for not just giving me a mom, but an extraordinary mom
Thank you for bearing with all eight of us
Thank you for your patient
At this point of age, I do often think a lot
How would my life be without you
But I need to be prepared
That each of us will soon go
It's either me or you
But mom,
I will try to be a good solehah daughter so that you won't be accused in hereafter for any of my wrongdoings
My prayers is 24/7 for you ummi and abah



#truefriend




2 comments:

bristol mali said...

kamu...xlama dah nak jumpa ummi kamu....seronoknya diaaaaa!

Haruna said...

inshaAllah... tq! :)