Saturday, April 26, 2014

I dont know

In my head right now, I have no idea at all what to jot down. I just simply logged in and push my finger tips to start typing anything. I just need to get something written down for the sake of my friend that keep visiting my blog. I don't want her/him to get frustrated over the hiatus blog entries. Well, basically, I have 2 months left before going back for good. I had over push my limit I think in the past few weeks. The consequence was that I loose my motivation in the last couple of days. But now, I'm standing back firmly. I will try to finish chapter 6 in next week. In early May, do the last chapter. in second week of May, start to do the corrections. Oh, when is this going to end??





Mom, can I just go back home?

I miss you and dad.





1 comment:

'Adik' said...

It will end just right before you accompany me..please keep motivating yourself!