Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Writing momentum

I am seriously feeling sleepy right now. I have been avoiding my blog for quite awhile. I am not sure what was my last post was about and I'm too lazy to have a look at it back. All I know is that by this time, I do not have much time left for my study. Even though it sounds like it's end of the world but I still have lots of time to enjoy myself. I think I'm living in a denial world. I have work to do, but I strongly deny it silently. That's what we called it as denying. I do not actually have a thought in my mind what to write. I am writing because I am lack of focus to do my academic writing. This blog act as a sharpener of my thought. Once I get the momentum in proper academic writing, I'll jump back to my thesis writing. I am going to have a meeting back with my internal examiner another two weeks. She wants to see my progress in research. Have I done the as what she suggested. If I keep living in this procrastination live, it'll be like carrying albatross around my neck...

No comments: