Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Writing

Ehem... while I'm finishing my last bits of chocolate-chips brioche, a glimpse of thought came into my mind. I should write it! Yes, that is why I'm squeezing some of my morning time to jot down before I forgot. Just now, I met K Pah. It is not that I met her on purpose, but I really meant to see her. I need to ask her some few questions related to a software. And then we had some discussions about research. The most thing that struck to my head until now is that she wrote 5000 words a day. It is not just 500 words, it's 5000 words!!  I barely can write 500 words but she managed to get herself to write 5000 words a day. That was just really amazing and superb.

And of course, I did ask her some tips. She said that you just need to write. Just write and don't get yourself bothered with grammar or anything. That later can be fixed. The thing is get it written down. And of course, you just can't simply write. You need a box of literature. That is why when you read summarize it in a box or whatever as long as you have it. But don't aim to high. Hee... or you get frustrated. How bout getting start with 500 words a day even though you're already in your 3rd year. Oh my!

No panic attack here~ Hee




No comments: