Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crap of the day

I just want to keep myself looking busy but I don't what to do. So, I end-up by having writing the third entry for today. Haha. It is not that I have nothing more important to do. I have more crucial things to do at this point but my stomach is making some uncomfortable noise. I feel so embarrassed. I had done some few things to get it rid. Unfortunately everything failed. So, to avoid the stomach noise, I have to kept my laptop keypad making louder noise than my stomach. That is why I am having my third entry right now. But why on earth I am not doing anything related to my research? ahaha... by doing I just can write crap without the act of thinking. I am writing crap right now. I can't wait for August. How I wish time fly faster. I wish that I can finish my Phd on track too (possible ke? asyik main je kan...hoho). I hope that I can do well for my transfer. Please pray for me :(

No comments: