Thursday, January 3, 2013

Silent monologue

Do you guys have any idea what I am currently doing now?

I'm running in rain while facing an uphill battle. I got myself lost again in the world of unknown. Please Ya Allah. Give me strength. I am totally lost. Sometimes it just that I felt I am left alone in this unknown world. It's 2013 already. Oh my. My previous vision in 2012 was not yet accomplished and now it's 2013! Well, looking to the bright side, is that I don't have to push my mind finding a new resolution. I just need to use the same old one. Well, let me put it back unless I tend to forget my own so-called vision;

#1 Finish PhD on time (I can't bear to stay any longer despite the shopping spree that I could not resist. The weather is too way hard for me to handle)

#2 Recite Al-Quran a page a day at least, and with translation too. Please? Just a page Asma'.

#3 Write anything in English a paragraph a day. An academic writing would be preferable

#4 Do good deeds (anything...)

#5 Hafaz/Murajaah Juz Amma

#6 Exercise everyday/situp everyday

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

so that's the most priority thing to be accomplished. I wish all the best to you guys too. My family missed me, so do I :(






No comments: