Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love is in the air


And the more I see - the more I know
The more I know - the less I understand
(Paul Weller, 1995)

Who ever this Paul Weller is, I owe him a salute. I empathy his sayings as I am in the same shoes as him right now. However the thought of not knowing anything is common during this journey. You felt like you are left out in this strange-long-seems like never ending journey, but hey, you are utterly wrong there. Go find yourself a phd buddy, and yes you know that you are not alone. Sometimes seek advises from your supervisors. They your guru right? (and...you pay them high too...haha. just joking). Seriously that is a joke. Well, money can't buy knowledge (but with knowledge, you can get money...eh? hahaa). This 3rd year of Phd phase sometimes do drives me nuts. The adrenaline-rush that I felt is not because the high anxiety towards my research but the fear of not achieving the target. I am so behind the schedule. Sigh. That's all for now.

Phd buddies out there,
Wake up and don't put yourself happily in that dreamy surreal position :p


No comments: