Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Meeting my so-called father in PhD

Through my journey in PhD right now, I have met two superb-awesome-unpredictable fathers a.k.a supervisors. Two different people with different ways of supervising. There were truly helpful until now and hopefully until the end of my journey. Sometimes I do take for granted for what I have. I should use this chance to explore more and learn more and gain more knowledge from them. Yet, I am so immature by just having my leg-crossing down and spending my time happily sitting on the chair. I don't seem to have this passionate love to my research right now. I don't know why. Sometimes the motivation is there, but I end up myself wandering and spacing out. Like seriously Asma'... Adehhh. Wake up laaa Asma'...


So, what I wanted to say was that I'm going to have a meeting this Thursday but I don't know what to discuss about.. gile ape... haiya




No comments: