Thursday, March 29, 2012

A sentence a day keeps Mr. Procrastination away!

Yes, yes and yes that I agree to the title hanging so-clearly up there. Yesterday, I had really make a firm-and-so-cool move to at least write a 300 words. That's ok what? (manglish...hehe) for a beginner. Today, I targeted myself for at least the same amount of words. I wish to target higher for 1000 words a day as advised by Rowena Murray but well of course, I'm trying to be realistic to myself. The thing that I most deplore in my attitude is procrastination and last minute work. But sometimes I do enjoy having datelines. Nothing takes the fun out of something you're passionate about as much as dateline!! PhD is going to be tough journey but that's the road you have taken.

I have some things to take care of;
1 - buy bus ticket to heathrow
2 - e-mail Dr Tee E Siong
3 - prepare slides for conference
4 - ask for travel advise from friend from brazil, from airport to hotel, and Brazil's simcard
5 - prepare abstract for faculty conference
.
.
.
.
.
.
and the list goes on. But the one listed urgently need to be done in this one week! fainted already @_@


Bye guys.

2 comments:

mrs marcos-to-be said...

rindu abg marcos saya!

Haruna said...

abg marcos bgtau saya dia x rindu kamu pon