Friday, March 2, 2012

A random crap perhaps?

Yeah, I haven't been writing for quite a while. And this is so much to do with my thesis writing. Is that still vague for you to relate it with one another? It means that I have not been doing any thesis writing and what more for this blog. Sometimes I feel that I have so much to do that I do not know how to stop start working. This is such a vivid manner...sarcasm. Well, starting from today I have start to put my gear back and go crazy for my study. The thing here is, how well do you love your research? If I'm really that passionate about my research, it'll be 24/7 just about my research. Guys, that's just a metaphor, don't take it seriously. I mean if you have that anxiety towards what-the-what study you're doing now, you won't be complaining. Obstacles are everywhere, it is just the matter of how you deal with it. And seriously, God knows the best for us.

It's March now. I'm planning to at least finish my methodology chapter by end of this March. In April, I intend to write some reports and discussion on the results that will be analysed in this month. If everything goes smoothly, I wish to upgrade my mphil/phd before going back to Malaysia, perhaps around July. Go go Asma'!


A pic of me in the WPHNA, I just wanted to share this; 




1 comment:

gojes said...

it's good that you have made the come back in blogging world..I just missed your writing here...

how to become passionate in our research? could you please share to me?

I am now have a 'procrastinate' mode and as well as the laziness which is I guess the worst in this journey/study..

could you please give some tips on how to reduce them..

sigh~~