Friday, October 28, 2011

My father is getting serious!!

I thought my mom was kidding when she told me that my father wanted to extend the house. I was like 'oh, ok fine' as my father always act that way. It's called hangat hangat tahi ayam... heheh. But this morning, when I was ym-ing with him, he really told me about that extension and said insyallah it will be finish in June. I told him just to save the money as sooner the house will be empty. The house currently just consists of three members only, my mom and dad and my lil brother. The rest is not living there. And I cant imagine my mom and dad living alone there. But my dad said the reason was because he's going to have another daughter in his life and extra rooms are needed. And quickly I responded back, "I thought it was a son" and he reply "that too, I'm still waiting". ahaha... I can't wait for my new house...yuhuuu.

No comments: