Thursday, October 20, 2011

Again from the bus

I find it quite interesting to blog in the bus on the way to my school. At least I dont waste my time. I had generously captured a random picture from inside the bus to share with you guys. It is rather a long distance from my house to school where it took more than half an hour by bus. In exact duration, it is just like less than 20 minutes. This ought to be due to bus route. I wish that I have a car. If I have one, I even can go to carboot everyweek... heheh.

Enough of craps, lets go to more serious issues i.e phd research. Today I'll try my best to extract data on food patterns and trends of three countries; Brazil, UK and Malaysia. And I dont know if my sv is back in UK or not. Its been a while since the last time I saw him :p Well bye bye alligator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at first, i thought you taking pic from the side of driver. the handle/chair looked alike steering! hihihih