Sunday, June 5, 2011

Enduring the pain

The aftermath of a dreadful trip to Cornwall, I am suffering a massive of laziness that you cant imagine!! Cornwall was great but our timing was not that great....everything was cloudy...the inevitable change of the sky due to the volcanic explosion in the north.


Well, I'm not going to traversed back talking about that trip as i'm interested more in writing down bout my research...eheh.


But I can't help myself sharing my excitement about the Britain's Got Talent final yesterday. I followed the whole episode like I was into it more than I was into my research. I wish I did my research in reality tv show. But just a few seconds ago, I just felt not to share.


Huh? Well do you guys know that US have recently demolished their food pyramid and replaced it with a plate guide? Well I don’t know too IF it wasn’t told by my supervisor. It was officially to be demolished on the 2nd June which happened to be last Thursday.


That was quite shocking news for me as it was part of my research and I was just about to criticize on the effectiveness of the food pyramid and then, it was officially demolished! Oh then it made my research easier as US the world top leader has already eliminated the food pyramid and it surely be followed by other countries too, right? And Malaysia will absolutely follow what US has done without any hesitation. Or is it not?


Why on earth did they get rid of the food pyramid? There’s a lot of justification for it. If you really like really want to know about it, check this awesome link; http://www.wphna.org/2011_june_hp0_food_pyramid.htm


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, u didnt enjoy the trip so much?
ce citer ce citer

is-nanie said...

Owhh.. baru tau.. Thanx for this info..