Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hiatus mode ne...

i really wish that mode was for my so-facebookgames-addiction-plus-youtube-viewing but it turns out to be hiatus for my writing...huhhh..im very good in procrastinating my jobs...thumbs up for u asma'. I had attended a full day workshop on devinfo last thurs and friday. the next day, i followed my parents sending my brother to uitm perak. he's the first from my siblings to go to uni outside Selangor..heheh..the next day, i went to surau annur for some spiritual refreshment (ustaz farid ravi was the penceramah) with kak syidah. then, accompanied her to Malacca until late evening. i dunno what im babbling here, but its just my way to get my nerves back to the writing mode. gosh, my writing mode has finally came. bye...gotta write now :)

No comments: