Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Japan's Song

I had just seen my supervisor. Um...well, i need to work on another abstract since the previous one is less related to the MASO theme. The previous one can be submitted as a paper. Let's leave the topic now...

I rather wanna share some of my songs that i am currently hearing
1) Halo by Beyonce
2) Mayonaka no shadow by HSJ
3) Miso Soup by Tegomass
4) Seishun Amigo by Kame and YamaP
5) Sangatsu Kokonaka by Remioromen
6) Ashita no Kioku by Arashi
7) Kiseki by Greeen

6 out of the seven songs are all japan's song...haha. it's all influenced by my sister and brothers which really indirectly dragged me along as well.

2 comments:

is-nanie said...

Seishun Amigo by Kame and YamaP == Nobuta Wo Produce..

Best lagu tuh..
Drama tuh best..
Kame, yamapi dan maki memang best..

hehehe..

Haruna said...

betul2x...suke sgt cerite nobuta wo produce :)