Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas holiday

Alhamdulillah on this friday blessing day, finally I force myself to open this dusty blog of mine and write!! It's not that I don't wanna update regularly but I have nothing to write. In the end, I end-up myself blogwalking and left my blog crying silently in the end of the corner. I'm talking nonsense here...haha. 

Well, christmas is around the corner and it means holiday is coming! and this mean I will have holiday but it's not the holiday that Im so eager about. It's about the reunion of me and my friends from UMT. All three of us had the chance to further our study in UK and neither one of us had thought that we would have the chance to fly here and meet here again. Praise to Allah for He knows everything. So, we have set to meet in Essex, to be exact, Colchester, the place where cicib is currently residing. 

And it will be this coming Saturday!! How time really does fly... It was like a few months ago that we had planned this but now in just a blink of eyes, Saturday is just nearby. And thats an indicator for my plan of study too. Have I reach the timeline for my study???? Arghh...stress. Eventhough I'm stress, but my action and passion towards my work doesn't reflected by my stress at all. It means that I'm still not hardworking...muahaha. But hopefully, I can finish my study by the time given Inshallah and this prayers goes to all my friends who undergo the same journey as me!!

Enough said for now. Ila liqa' (eh tetibe arab...haha)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to reality...we may plan another trip during the Easter holidays! :)