Thursday, January 13, 2011

My SV

I have met my SV yesterday... I have lots to tell here in this blog of what happened to me everyday but since I have to jot each inch of this in english it...it turns out to be that i have nothing to tell...ahaha...can u guys understand?? (mcm la ramai yg bacakan...kalo adepun, fhiza je kot...hehe)

Well, back to the story... We talked alot about 1 hour...opss...not 'we' but my supervisor who does the talking while i prefer nodding more and add some 'yeah', 'that make sense' and 'ok'. haha...i keep repeating the same words...i have no idea what to talk...i mean i have the idea but it seems kinda hard to deliver it... so, howwwwwwwwwwwwww? i cant keep nodding for the upcoming 3 years right? i do some of talking but i myself cant believe what crap im talking about...hoho... so, i took an inisiative to go for the english class held by my school on every friday and it's FREE :p and I'm bad in writing too... i hope after taking this class, i can speak like "OMG Asma', is that you talking? how on earth that your bristish accent is so strong" ---> berangan je lebih...kahkah.

So, Im going to my first english class tomorrow morning...I hope i can make friends there

Oh regarding my SV...he's kind and looks kinda a good supervisor insyallah that can guide me through this 3 years journey...and he loves dateline ok which means every task have their datelines...and my first task is to submit a critical review on my research by end of this Jan...and that makes two weeks more left :( Bestkan dah ade keje...ahaha
Ok, mom...bye bye...miss u...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought your sv is a female..hik hik hik

Anonymous said...

he is a tough man! haha.. (me, 2011)

Lynn said...

now i folo ur blog so the % of people who read ur blog increased,rite???

hup u hepi wit dat la la la la...