Monday, April 26, 2010

Down to earth??

blog, i hate myself for being too easily depressed. i can get myself easily down. 'down' in my dictionary means really really down where everything around me will become gloomy and miserable. and yes, i am so down at this right moment. i am down because of just few small stupid things (mind your language) which is not something normal people will even bother to be depressed of. am i not normal here? uwaa.... i know it is not easy to get what u wanna want but it's that i wanna want!! (sentence seems weirdo, huh). as-sobrun minal iman dear. it's easy to say...hoho. it comes back to our iman. why i am depressed? first and foremost, it's about my thesis. i've done the correction but then *&&^@@$#$#%$^%^ happened. second, because ^*$%#^%&%^*@ and last because *&(&^*%$%$&. and those were the reasons... just those from pluto can only understand this language. yup, i'm from pluto not from mars or venus.

this is totally a rambling crap.




No comments: