Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just because...

konnichiwa...urgh...its 2pm now. it's sunny now after going thru a heavy rainy morning today...why im writing this n3? just because...haha. i was a bit sleepy but it immediately recovered as soon i open my must-open-every-day blog; cuteyamapi. it fulls of vids that i can watch...haha. i wish that my eyes can open as huge as that when im writing or reading my article.. thats all. erm...tomorrow i'll be going to MASO's conference for two days. i hope i dont forget to bring my face mask tomorrow. kinda scary cause the participants will be international and i dont want to risk my life by just attending a conference. my colleague told me that USM health campus was infected by H1N1 from a conference that he/her attended..ohoho...neva forget to pray for our health....read ma'thurat everyday...n take care of ur health too...

No comments: