Monday, June 16, 2014

[W.E.L.C.O.M.E]



Yeah... i do love moving from one blog to another. i started with blogspot during my uni period than moved to wordpress than finally come back again. ~homecoming :) . This blog is really gonna be about me and my life. if u expecting something like edu, tech, politics, economy crisis or bla2 from my blog, then u got the wrong blog here. so, do find it elsewhere. no offense kay. here, u just can find myself babbling bout my life only... heheh. simple minded, aint i? haha... well, its a blog specifically for me to release my tensy and practise my english... do bear it in ur mind! i do NEED to improve my english ne.. hope u guys gonna enjoy it :))

4 comments:

lah_world said...

hoho...

Haruna said...

apekah hoho??

Lynn said...

yeay...kami akn enjoy...^_^

Haruna said...

lyn...thanks. i pun dh bookmark u punye blog ;)